It’s not surprising that hair is everyone’s physiological characteristic. However, hair will affect beauty, especially for some beauty lovers, it is imperative to remove hair. So, how to remove hair? Laser hair removal is a common method. However, to achieve good results, five precautions should be known.
Laser hair removal
Laser hair removal is generally based on the principle of selective thermodynamics and the latest laser technology. The light beam emitted by the laser machine will penetrate the surface of the skin and finally be absorbed by the hair follicle. Through the selective absorption of laser energy, the hair follicle will be damaged and can not regenerate long hair without damaging the surrounding tissue. The process of laser hair removal is simple and fast. Generally, there is no scar after treatment.
During laser hair removal treatment, some patients may have temporary redness or swelling, or even mild skin pruritus. The redness and swelling subside and the skin returns to normal a few hours after treatment. Because the laser will not damage the skin, there is no need to do any treatment. The time required for treating different parts is also different. The time for treating the beard part of the lip is 5 to 10 minutes, the time for treating the hair of both lower legs is 30 to 40 minutes, and the time for treating the hair of both lower limbs is about 90 minutes.
Five matters needing attention in laser hair removal
- Before depilation, do not use depilatory cream, depilatory cream and other cosmetics, and clean your body and shower.
- After depilation, go to the plastic surgery hospital to see an experienced doctor. First of all, determine the location and scope of depilation, because depilation is permanent, depilation according to a certain range can have cosmetic effect.
- When the laser passes through the skin, it has a certain sense of warmth, which is a normal phenomenon. For people who are particularly sensitive, the doctor will selectively use a little surface anesthetic.
- After each depilation for 20 days, go to the plastic surgery hospital for review in time. The doctor will determine the depilation effect and arrange the next depilation time and range according to the specific situation.
- After depilation, the doctor will cold compress the depilation area for 10 to 15 minutes. The depilation area should avoid exposure to the sun.
Do you understand the five matters needing attention in laser hair removal? After hair removal, some hair may regenerate, but the new hair will become thinner and less obvious. Some people grow hair after 6 months, while others will not regenerate until 2 years later. Because some hair follicles are in the resting and degenerative stage at any time, laser hair removal needs to be treated for many times in order to achieve the effect. The removal of limb hair takes 3 to 4 times, with an interval of 1 to 2 months.